Chasing The Moment
There are just days when I want to give up! When the road of life seems hopeless. When I feel like I will never be good enough and in that dark moment, I am constantly reminded that I need to chase the moment. A moment where I find a spark of joy in something small, to savor and enjoy the simplicity of just being alive. Chasing the moment allows me to reset my thinking to the point where I can see that there is always beauty around me and something to appreciate. That life is worth living and that anything can change if I keep trying. I chase the moments when I am feeling low, and it helps me get through the hard times. So, I urge you to keep chasing the moment and find joy in life’s little moments. That is how we make it through the hard times, with a bit of courage, a lot of love, and hope. Here are five ways you can chase the moment today.
- Take a moment to look around and appreciate the beauty around you.
- Spend some time outdoors, let the sun kiss your skin, and feel the grass beneath your feet as you reconnect with nature.
- Grab a cup of tea or coffee, sit down, and observe everything around you.
- Listen to some of your favorite music and let it transport you to a world filled with joy and love.
- Take a few minutes out of your day to practice mindfulness and be in the present moment, allowing yourself to just ‘be.’
Chasing the moment helps us find joy and appreciation in our everyday lives. Life can be challenging, but if we take a moment to stop and appreciate the simple things, it can make a difference in helping us stay positive. So why not make it part of your daily routine to chase those moments and fill your life with more happiness and love? You won’t regret it! Try chasing the moment today and see how it can create a fantastic ripple effect. Enjoy the journey!
PS: If you struggle to find joy, please ask for help. There are many resources available and people who are willing to listen. You are not alone! Now, let’s chase the moment and make today a better one! 💪🏼❤️😊
Happy chasing! 🌈✨⭐️☀️
Have a Hustle Culture Day!
Originally published in Hustle Culture Co.